I thought I’d take a second to let you know about a few Amazon products I’ve talked about recently that have resulted in crazy amounts of clicks, purchases and rave reviews:
- We’re really, really into fleece-lined leggings, but color me not shocked. I mean how comfy do they look?? Also, THEY HAVE POCKETS.
- Comfy bralettes. I mean obviously. It is 2020 after all.
- Comfy long-sleeeve tees. Similarly speaking, this was the year our basics and comfortable work-from-home wear really did a lot of the wardrobe heavy-lifting. This tee is so soft, so comfortable, and makes for the perfect stand-alone top or layering piece.
- We didn’t abandon all sense of elevated style, however, and I was delighted to see this A-line skirt stand out to so many of you. Love all the plaid options!
- I raved about this ultra-soft french terry sweatshirt so much (for good reason), that I wasn’t at all surprised to see it appear as a top performer. I’ve got three colors now. And you know that’s just a start.