You may have caught my recent Q&A focused on dining, entertaining, and my obsession with china and tableware. In it, I shared several resources for beginners, and if you didn’t get a chance to jot them down, here they are again!
- Emily Post's Entertaining: Essential best practices and etiquette modernized by Emily Post's great-granddaughter-in-law, Peggy Post.
- How to Set a Table: Inspiration, Ideas, and Etiquette for Hosting Friends and Family: Another option that’s a great resource for beginners or anyone looking to brush up on their skills.
- Second Bloom: Cathy Graham’s Art of the Table: Now let’s start getting into really making your tablescapes stunning…
- An Entertaining Story by India Hicks: If you’d like to level up your entertaining strategy and imbue them with India Hicks’ unique brand of irreverence and creativity, this is the book for you. Also makes an amazing gift!
- Entertaining Beautifully: Written by tastemaker and beloved hostess Aerin Lauder, this is for those of us who want to make entertaining a full lifestyle.