I have five words for you, my friends: Barneys New York Designer Sale.
Ladies, feel free to “accidentally email” this post to your significant other.
(Rich, to be clear, that was a joke. When I emailed you the post this morning, it was a true accident. Also, I’m a size 2 in the Marc Jacobs polka dot skirt below.)
The Barneys New York Designer Sale is one of the most incredible sales of the year, so get ready to POUNCE. I round up all of my sale favorites for your browsing pleasure below, but let’s first take a minute to admire these metallic Valentino ankle-strap pumps which are a casual 52% OFF right now. WHAT THE WHAT?
It’s no secret that I have a weakness for classic shoes, but I was particularly smitten by these silver Valentino pumps because of how incredibly versatile they are. Of course, they satisfy my obsession with all things metallic at the moment, but I particularly love the dark, pewter shade of the leather which, combined with the classic silhouette, makes them as appropriate for a professional setting as they are for a holiday party. The gorgeous metallic leather also makes them completely wearable year-round. Pair them with your festive holiday outfits, take them to the office, and continue the rotation through spring and summer. And did I mention that they’re 52% off? Because they’re 52% off. They’re timeless Valentino pumps, and they’re 52% off. That’s what I consider a no-brainer purchase—and it’s just ONE of the ridiculously amazing things you can snag in the sale right now.
With Christmas creeping up on us quickly, the Barneys New York Designer Sale is the perfect opportunity to pick up a luxe gift for a special someone(s) in your life. Of course, Barneys New York doesn’t only limit you to luxe clothes and shoes (although they’re my favorite) but get a load of their home goods, accessories, and beauty gifts as well! Sizes and inventory are going crazy quick though, so don’t wait too long to check off your shopping list.
BARNEYS DESIGNER SALE // HERE’S WHAT I’M BUYING
- If you plan on doing any hosting for the holidays, these gold-striped border napkins will add a dash of glam to your table setting. Can’t wait to see these on my table!
- Need an update to your weekend wear? These high-waisted flared jeans are just what you need. Dress them up with a ruffle blouse for a Friday night out or dress them down with a turtleneck for Sunday brunch. They look great with errythang.
- I’m DROOLING over this croc-embossed tote which is perfect for the office and beyond! Don’t forget to pick up an extra one for your mom, sister, or best friend.
- You know I’m all about great statement earrings to frame the face, especially with so many upcoming parties to attend! These confetti earrings are perfect because you get two in one. You can wear hoops alone or add the detachable horn charm. OBSESSED.
- If you still haven’t picked out your Christmas outfit yet, how about this beautiful red pleated skirt? Christmas-y yet ladylike. I’m sold.
- I can’t get enough of this ballet top which would be perfect with an a-line midi skirt or a wide-leg trouser. STUNNING.
THE BEST OF THE BARNEYS NEW YORK DESIGNER SALE
Sponsored by Barneys New York and ShopStyle.