My friends, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is officially over at midnight tonight, and if you haven’t capitalized yet, it’s time to get serious. Check out the 12 things I bought today before they go back to full price at midnight. The clock is ticking y’all…
THE 12 THINGS I BOUGHT ON THE LAST DAY OF THE NORDSTROM SALE
- POINTY-TOE FLATS // Pointy-toe flats are the most versatile pair of shoes you can own. They can be worn with everything from sheath dresses at the offices to ripped jeans on the weekends.
- COPPER CANDLES // I LOVE these candles (also come in a gold version) and snagged them for my kitchen which has lots of copper accents. They also make for a wonderful hostess gift!
- CASHMERE CARDIGAN // I bought this cardigan last year in the oatmeal hue, and wore it so much in and out of the office that I had to go back and snag the grey version as well. It comes in black and navy too!
- PONTE KNIT SHEATH DRESS // This beauty comes in three beautiful colors and in a comfy knit fabric and chic silhouette, it’ll be a workwear staple all-year-round.
- OVER-THE-KNEE BOOTS // I bought a near-identical pair from this brand last winter in brown, and wore them constantly so on the first day of the sale I immediately snagged these in black. After receiving the black pair and knowing that I absolutely LIVE in over-the-knee boots from October through March, I couldn’t help but go back for the grey pair today before losing out on that sub-$150 price tag. I KNOW, I HAVE A PROBLEM.
- PENCIL SKIRT // After purchasing the gorgeous Hugo Boss suit featured in last week’s post, I knew it would be crazy not to complete the set with this coordinating pencil skirt. The fabric and quality is superb, and these silhouettes will never go out of style.
- FAUX FUR THROW BLANKET // I’ve been on the hunt for a super cozy blanket like this for reading and watching movies in the living room or for crisp nights having a drink on the roof deck. I think I found the one!
- HERRINGBONE MILITARY COAT // I’ve had my eye on this beauty since day one of the sale and finally pulled the trigger. I know I’ll wear it all winter long because it’s one of those goes-with-everything colors. Also, as you know, anything military-inspired is likely a winner in my book.
- BLACK CAT-EYE SUNGLASSES // I don’t know how I missed these beauties before, but I’m SO GLAD I spotted them before the end of the sale. Retro cat-eye sunglasses are having a major moment right now and I’m obsessed with the gold detailing on these!
- SUPER GREENS SUPPLEMENT POWDER // I’ve taken Perricone MD supplements for years (absolutely LOVE their travel booster supplements) and I’m excited to have these powder packets for adding to morning smoothies. Perfect no-brainer way to make sure you’re getting all of those greens without measuring out spinach, kale, blah blah blah every day.
- LEATHER MOTO WITH FAUX FUR TRIM // This is another beauty I’ve had my eye on throughout the sale, and at a price tag under $100 (!!!) I just had to pull the trigger. I know this will be on constant rotation all fall and winter. Just too dang cute.
- LONG-SLEEVE TEE // GUYS, this tee comes in ELEVEN colors and is LESS THAN $20! I bought it in three colors last year during the sale and I just went back for two more. I’ve worn them CONSTANTLY, they’re the perfect fit and cut, and the quality has held up BEAUTIFULLY over the past year. This one’s a no-brainer.