travel Jul 10, 2017

Classic Gingham in Fontainebleau

TOP: Fame + Partners (similar HERE and HERE)  |  SKIRT: Kendall + Kylie (just sold out, in white HERE and similar HEREHERE and HERE)  |  SHOES: Steve Madden  |  BAG: Prada  |  EARRINGS:  Kate Spade  |  HAT: Janessa Leone (click HERE to join the waitlist; also love the TAN and NAVY

Our trip to France started near Fontainebleau, which makes for an amazing day trip from Paris if you’re in the City of Light and looking to venture out.  The Chateau and grounds are spectacularly beautiful, inside and out, with all of the French history, art and architecture of Versailles but none of the crowds.  Be sure to add it to your list!

With a classic backdrop like the Chateau de Fontainebleau, I opted for a classic black and white look.  And unsurprisingly, it appears that my love of all things gingham this summer has turned chronic.  The condition may require hospitalization come fall when the print is no longer socially acceptable.  Keep me in your prayers.

If, like me, you plan on living in this print for the next 2+ months, I’ve rounded up a bunch of gingham favorites below!  I’ve got this top and these cute shorts in my shopping cart, and nothing but blue skies ahead.

TOP: Fame + Partners (similar HERE and HERE)  |  SKIRT: Kendall + Kylie (just sold out, in white HERE and similar HEREHERE and HERE)  |  SHOES: Steve Madden  |  BAG: Prada  |  EARRINGS:  Kate Spade  |  HAT: Janessa Leone (click HERE to join the waitlist; also love the TAN and NAVY

14 Responses to Classic Gingham in Fontainebleau

1. What a great outfit! So chic! Perfect black and white look 😉

2. Anne says:

I truly love your outfit, it fits perfectly to your surrounding!! ♥

3. The outfit matches the scenery perfectly and that Prada basket bag is adorable!

4. Patricia says:

Absolutely perfect!!
    xoxo
    Patricia

5. Julia says:

LOVE the look! I have the J.Crew gingham bottom down shirt. It’s really lightweight and comfortable to wear this summer! Highly recommend it!

Julia || Closet de Jules || Recent Post – Complete Review of Top Swimsuits from Amazon

You’re always looking so impressive!! This outfit is such a show stopping one, you’re wearing it perfectly.

7. Simply Sory says:

No me puede gustar más este look, es ideal lo mires por donde lo mires. Me encanta el sombreros de rafia negra, quedan muy elegantes, tendré que hacerme con uno.

Te dejo mi nuevo post, falda vaquera + unas precisosas sandalias.

8. These pictures are beautiful! Love this gingham print top! The details on this top are amazing! Love!

9. Perfect look, love the pictures, its beautiful, your look its just awesome..
    Have a look at: https://www.gymclothes.com/

10. Meghan says:

These photos are so gorgeous and your outfit is perfection!!

11. Pingback: Gingham is Back, Baby! | PolkaDee