creative office style May 5, 2017

A Day In The Life: An Hour-By-Hour Breakdown of My Typical Workday

This weekend I’ll be speaking at the Create & Cultivate conference here in NYC, and last week, the C&C editorial team asked me to offer up the nitty-gritty details on what a typical workday looks like for me.  From early morning battles with my alarm clock to weekday workouts, morning meetings and late night conference calls, I give you the no-holds-barred look at my schedule.  Click here to read the full article on their site!

14 Responses to A Day In The Life: An Hour-By-Hour Breakdown of My Typical Workday

1. Samantha says:

I love the all white! Can’t wait to read the article.

2. I can’t wait to head over and read the article. I can definitely relate to those alarm battles. I have them frequently myself. Hope you have a great weekend!

3. Aria Di Bari says:

This outfit is amazing, I love the little touch of colours with the belt!

4. It was a great profile. I love it that you’re willing to BUST YOUR ASS to create the life you want. Thank you for being such an inspiration!

5. Jennifer says:

Greetings – I read the article and I’m slightly confused about the being able to make yourself presentable between 8:15 and 9:00 a.m. That’s 45 minutes for showering, blow-drying hair, makeup, outfit, etc. I assume you wash your hair since it’s sweaty from your workout. Given the quality of your blog photos, this seems like not enough time, even for superhuman people . . . ?

6. Honoree Corder says:

You always look so great! I truly enjoy checking out your blog. Best wishes for the success of your app!

7. You are such a hustler! I’m so impressed with how hard you work on your dreams in an organized way. How can I change my morning-hating self into a productive person like you?

8. Dee says:

I can’t believe Rich takes all of your Memorandum photos! Perfect husband and wife team.

9. Soraya says:

Que guay, ojala estuviera allí para poder asistir. Seguro que sale todo genial.

Te dejo mi nuevo post, thinking white

10. I loved reading your “day in the life” breakdown on the Create & Cultivate blog! You’re so fabulous – I’m thrilled to be featured on the front page of Trove tomorrow! 🙂

hugs,