SWEATER: Rag & Bone (also available HERE) | JEANS: 3×1 (on sale! Also love the darker wash version here and this similar pair) | SHOES: Rag & Bone (25% off and available in three colors!) | SUNGLASSES: Stella McCartney (similar HERE) | BAG: Saint Laurent | NECKLACE: Baublebar
In the penultimate Trend Memo today, it’s all about the varsity vibes that have been dominating the fashion scene. But before we jump in, have you hit up the crazy Shopbop sale yet? It ends tomorrow and things are selling out like crazy so hop to! If you missed it, I shared the 20 things in my shopping cart here. Since then, I’ve also added this dress to the list of damages. How CUTE is that sucker?!
Athletic-inspired clothing has been hitting runways like crazy for the past couple years, and Spring 2017 catwalks were no exception. In addition to loads of sneakers, joggers and track pants, there’s a particular emphasis on hoodies and retro sportswear in the form of varsity sweaters and jackets. I can’t get enough.
WEAR TO WORK
- Athletic-inspiration isn’t just showing up in literal ways (track pants, sneakers, etc.) but sometimes just informs the line of a jacket or the rugby stripe of a sweater like this one.
- As you’ve seen me style many times, jogger-style dress pants look so great with classic pumps for a day at the office.
- While you may not wear these in the office, they make for a super cute and super comfy commuting shoe.
- Obsessed with the retro sportswear vibes of this perfect summer sweater.
BRB, OUT OF OFFICE
- Obsessed with this pale pink bomber jacket. The perfect casual layer for spring and summer.
- This rugby stripe t-shirt dress is just the kind of thing you’ll be living in all summer long.
- I just bought this perfect rose colored hoodie. Can’t wait to snuggle up in this beauty!
- How perfect are these sneakers?!