TREND MEMO Apr 17, 2017

Memorandum on YouTube | The Top 10 Spring Fashion Trends To Know

After breaking down the top ten spring fashion trends over the last two weeks here on Memorandum, I wanted to end the series by bringing them all to life in this video!  To shop any of the looks or check out my tips on how to wear each trend to work, play and beyond, just refer to the links below!  Be sure to subscribe to my channel on YouTube so you’re the first to know when future videos roll out!

Check out the full breakdown of each trend along with all shopping details via the links below!

STATEMENT SLEEVES

MELLOW YELLOW

VARSITY VIBES

KHAKI

BOLD STRIPES

ALL THINGS ASYMMETRICAL

VIBRANT PINK

RE-DEFINED NECKLINES

80s REDUX

EMBROIDERY

10 Responses to Memorandum on YouTube | The Top 10 Spring Fashion Trends To Know

1. Rach says:

I really enjoyed these videos! You nailed the spring trends!

I’m so happy you’re doing YouTube videos because I don’t do Snapchat. Looking forward do more of them.

3. Brittany says:

Your skin looks so flawlessly tan! Please do a post on your preferred sunless tanner!

4. Zar says:

I love the blog/FB and always find it fun to see what you’ve come up with next. More and more professional every time. However, you should know: I’ve yet to see a pair of mules that didn’t look hideous. Probably just me. Sleeves YES! Love the Yellow and bold STRIPES! Always Asymmetrical and WOW that’s great P I N K! Final fave is your embroidered jacket. Pretty much everything pushing style trends takes a confident woman. But nothing is more beautiful than a woman with confidence! Keep the ideas coming…

5. Soraya says:

Muy acertadas las tendencias, y muy bonitas. Me encanta el vídeo y me encanta tu espontaneidad.

Un año de blog,

6. So many fun trends this season! I’m loving the statement sleeves especially!
    xx -Leigha

7. Aure says:

hello there,ciao Mary…great style of yours…what a charisma you shine!…every outfit of yours is a charming work of Art and you’re such a great Artist of style…cheers!