conservative office style Mar 10, 2017

Tropical Statement Blazer + The Hair Accessory You Need For Spring!

phillip-lim-floral-jacquard-blazer-spring-trends-work-wear-office-classic-professional-style-blog10

Happy Friday!  It seemed apropos to end the week with this tropical blazer as we prepare to leave tomorrow for sunny weather.  After several seasons where neutral palettes were the way to go, bold colors and prints are taking center stage for spring and summer, and this floral statement blazer plays right into those trends.  It also comes in this color, and for a more affordable alternative, I love this one, this one and more below!

phillip-lim-floral-jacquard-blazer-spring-trends-work-wear-office-classic-professional-style-blog9

I have to say that I’m pretty excited headbands are making a comeback right now.  I got this gold double-banded headband last summer and never really started wearing it until the last month or two.  Luckily, it’s still for sale here, and since I’ve been wearing it like crazy, I’m looking to grow my collection with this beauty as well.

phillip-lim-floral-jacquard-blazer-spring-trends-work-wear-office-classic-professional-style-blog7 phillip-lim-floral-jacquard-blazer-spring-trends-work-wear-office-classic-professional-style-blog6 phillip-lim-floral-jacquard-blazer-spring-trends-work-wear-office-classic-professional-style-blog2phillip-lim-floral-jacquard-blazer-spring-trends-work-wear-office-classic-professional-style-blog5  phillip-lim-floral-jacquard-blazer-spring-trends-work-wear-office-classic-professional-style-blog3  phillip-lim-floral-jacquard-blazer-spring-trends-work-wear-office-classic-professional-style-blog4phillip-lim-floral-jacquard-blazer-spring-trends-work-wear-office-classic-professional-style-blog1

Next week, I’ll be sharing something exciting here on Memorandum, so be to check back in mid-morning on Monday!  In the meantime, have a wonderful weekend!

FLORAL BLAZER: Phillip Lim (also HERE and love it in THIS COLOR)  |  HEADBAND: Mrs. President & Co.  |  SILK CAMISOLE:  Cami NYC (similar HERE)  |  PANTS: Theory (similar HERE)  |  PUMPS: Saint Laurent (similar HERE)  |  SUNGLASSES: Electric Eyewear  |  BAG: Saint Laurent  |  EARRINGS: Juliet & Co. (similar HERE)

15 Responses to Tropical Statement Blazer + The Hair Accessory You Need For Spring!

You’re such a classy and stylish woman! That blazer is a work of art! Wow!

2. Rachelle says:

This blazer is amazing, love this look.

xo
    Pinksole

3. Soraya says:

Monísima la chaqueta y muy bien combinada para que resalte mucho.

Te dejo el nuevo post, un jean day genial. Feliz fin de semana

4. That blazer is a fabulous way to make a statement for any event—work, errands!!
    I know my mom (the 70’s model) on my blog would wear it too!! It’s such a standout!
    jodie

5. Caitlin says:

The headband style really suits you! Love this floral jacket, too.
    xo, Caitlin

6. Lucy says:

Love this look – that jacket is something else! Plus I’m super happy that headbands are coming back into vogue – love that double banded look!

Check out how I got a pair of gorgeous Valentino Rockstuds at half price! On the blog now | http://blushandbordeaux.com/birthday-blues-valentino-rockstuds/

7. patricia says:

Such a beautiful blazer i love the blazer it’s a awesome looking floral printing, and your are looking so beautiful such a great design patterns putting on the blazer i really really love the blazer it’s attracted looking blazer the colorful mix is great i love this look , i’m happy for seeing a good and color blazer posts thanks for sharing your posts.

8. Areli says:

Wow this green blazer is simply chic for every season!!
    xx,
    Areli’s April
    Areli’s April on Bloglovin

9. L. says:

Do you know the french holy trinity Sandro, Maje and Claudie Pierlot (to which some argue you can add Bash) ? I think highly of your sharp looks and they often remind me of these gorgeous brands.

10. Beautiful blazer. I love the one’s from ASOS as well!

11. Cynthia says:

Love your style. Love the blazer. Talk about a statement piece!