conservative office style Feb 6, 2017

Seasonless Floral Sheath

navy-floral-short-sleeve-sheath-dress-boden-layered-white-collared-shirt-red-coat-nyc-style-blog-work-wear-office-style0

Aside from sharing this outfit with you today, I’m thrilled to report that the Trove app has some exciting new features!  We’ve been hard at work expanding the ways in which you can discover new content in the app and search for your favorite pieces.  Now, when you enter the app, you’ll find a new style quiz that will help you find bloggers to follow that match your personal style.  Additionally, if you click on the search icon on the app’s home screen, you’ll find lots of new goodies including featured bloggers, bloggers by location, bloggers by style, featured outfits and trend categories.  One of the best things we’re just rolling out is the ability to search for a specific product in the search bar. Looking for a little black dress or nude pumps?  Just toggle over to “Outfits” and type the item you’re looking for into the search bar to get tons of shoppable outfits featuring the exact item you’re searching for.  We’re still refining this feature, so if you have any feedback, we’re all ears!

If you haven’t downloaded the app, click HERE or search “Trove Style” in the Apple app store!  And, if you’re new around here or you missed my post all about the Trove app, read up HERE.  Excited to hear what you guys think!!

navy-floral-short-sleeve-sheath-dress-boden-layered-white-collared-shirt-red-coat-nyc-style-blog-work-wear-office-style3

And now back to our regular programming…

My friends, Groundhog Day may have indicated six more weeks ’til Spring, but that doesn’t mean you can’t (sort of) start dressing like it.  This floral sheath dress has one of those perfect, seasonless prints that looks as good in February as it does in July.  As many of you know, layering a turtleneck or a long-sleeve collared shirt underneath sleeveless and short-sleeve dresses is my favorite way to extend their lifespans, and keeps my favorite summer sheaths from collecting dust all winter long.

navy-floral-short-sleeve-sheath-dress-boden-layered-white-collared-shirt-red-coat-nyc-style-blog-work-wear-office-style1navy-floral-short-sleeve-sheath-dress-boden-layered-white-collared-shirt-red-coat-nyc-style-blog-work-wear-office-style4 navy-floral-short-sleeve-sheath-dress-boden-layered-white-collared-shirt-red-coat-nyc-style-blog-work-wear-office-style2

FLORAL SHEATH DRESS: c/o Boden  |  LAYERED WHITE SHIRT: Brooks Brothers  |   RED COAT: Marc Jacobs (old, similar HERE and HERE)  |  NAVY PUMPS: Ann Taylor  |  SUNGLASSES: Prada (similar HERE)  |  BAG: Phillip Lim (similar HERE)

17 Responses to Seasonless Floral Sheath

Always looking so classy and feminine! Beautiful outfit and that dress was made for you to wear it!

2. I absolutely adore Boden! You look gorgeous in that print! x

3. Rachelle says:

You look stunning and the red coat is such a fun statement.

xo
    Pinksole

Is Trove available on non-Apple products such as Samsung or Kindle?

5. I like seeing how this dress looks with the white shirt under it!!
    I’m doing the same thing with a cardigan in an upcoming series for the 3 of us—obviously our dress can’t be as fitted, but we’ll see how they turn out! 🙂
    jodie

6. Shira says:

That dress is absolutely beautiful!

7. M says:

Excited about the new Trove features! One piece of feedback is that I’ve noticed since the beginning but haven’t been sure where to share — I find that sometimes the featured or my feed bloggers load in a repetitive loop after a certain point, so I can’t go back to older content (because the same ~12-15 keep repeating). I’ve also noticed that loading isn’t as good when I scroll down through each post as when I load the list for awhile and then click in to scroll through.

Love love love the blog and Trove, so I hope this is helpful!

Thank you so much for this feedback! It’s very helpful, and I’ve passed it along to our technical team. We have noticed these issues happening for a small group of users, and are working to fix it in short order, so thanks for your patience! If you run into any other issues on the app, you can submit feedback directly to our technical team by clicking the black profile button on the upper lefthand side of the app’s home screen, and then clicking the feedback tab. Thank you again for sharing this!!

• M says:

Great, thanks! Not sure how I missed the feedback section last time, but see it now. I’ll let you know if I see anything else. Really love the app and hope it takes off even more!

8. This dress is amazing. I love floral print year round and this one is perfect for every season! Great choice!

9. Kristen says:

That’s a beautiful dress. I have a few sheath dresses I’d love to pair with a button-down, but I’m turned off by the lumps created by the buttons. Any insight on hiding them?

10. Georges Looks with your outfit….specially your red jacket

11. Sindy says:

You always look so classy and effortless, I try to emulate such style when I go to work. Keep up the good work