creative office style Sep 30, 2016

Fall Fuchsia

nordstrom-j-crew-fuchsia-pink-cuffed-cropped-pant-rag-and-bone-striped-boyfriend-shirt-workwear-fashion-style-blog1

After several seasons of minimalism, it’s been really fun to see explosions of color on recent runways.  While I’m not entirely ready to abandon neutral palettes, there was something about these fuchsia pants that grabbed my attention—which is saying something because I very rarely wear pink.  Fall and winter typically means a gravitation towards dark colors, so these cuffed wool trousers present a particularly refreshing alternative to the typical hues of the season.

nordstrom-j-crew-fuchsia-pink-cuffed-cropped-pant-rag-and-bone-striped-boyfriend-shirt-workwear-fashion-style-blog5nordstrom-j-crew-fuchsia-pink-cuffed-cropped-pant-rag-and-bone-striped-boyfriend-shirt-workwear-fashion-style-blog3nordstrom-j-crew-fuchsia-pink-cuffed-cropped-pant-rag-and-bone-striped-boyfriend-shirt-workwear-fashion-style-blog9 nordstrom-j-crew-fuchsia-pink-cuffed-cropped-pant-rag-and-bone-striped-boyfriend-shirt-workwear-fashion-style-blog4nordstrom-j-crew-fuchsia-pink-cuffed-cropped-pant-rag-and-bone-striped-boyfriend-shirt-workwear-fashion-style-blog6 nordstrom-j-crew-fuchsia-pink-cuffed-cropped-pant-rag-and-bone-striped-boyfriend-shirt-workwear-fashion-style-blog2nordstrom-j-crew-fuchsia-pink-cuffed-cropped-pant-rag-and-bone-striped-boyfriend-shirt-workwear-fashion-style-blog8 PANTS: J. Crew  |  SHIRT: Rag & Bone (similar HERE and HERE)  |  SHOES: Saint Laurent (similar HERE)  |  BAG: c/o Moyi Moyi (similar HERE and HERE)  |  NECKLACE: similar HERE  |  BRACELET: Monica Vinader

Hope you have a great weekend!! xx

Thanks to Nordstrom for partnering on this post.

18 Responses to Fall Fuchsia

Wow! Such an elegant, ladylike and chic outfit! I’m loving your pants!

2. Paola says:

Always number one Mary Orton

3. neha says:

Thanks for the post this outfit is really good and i love this color, you can also try the best trendy of fashionable clothing with best brand checkout mango clothing wears at http://www.palladiummumbai.com/brands/mango

4. Pingback: Friday Favorites: Fuchsia Pants, Fall Décor, & The Health Benefits of Coffee – Her Story Goes

5. Dorothy says:

Love this colour combination together!

http://www.shegoeswear.com – Workwear & Lifestyle blog

6. I made a haule during the summer sale at Jcrew : colored knits, pants and shoes … A pop of color for the transition to winter … Just to say that I love the pants !

7. Joules says:

Loving those pants–the color is perfect!

By the way, I’m hosting a blogger linkup on my blog today. I’d love for you to come share a post!

Style by Joules

8. dawn in NorCal says:

Mary, I would love to know your thoughts on choosing not to wear a belt? Obviously a belt is an option given these pants have loops, but you elected not to wear one. No right or wrong answer here….just curious on your thoughts on the pros and cons.

I love the look and mean no criticism, just curious as I often find myself asking the same things….

Thanks

DawninNorCal

9. Kimberly Duff says:

At fifty years old, I am for the first time in my life, enjoying fashion. While I can’t wear everything you do, you’ve taught me how to tailor age and work appropriate outfits that reflect my personality. I noticed that the pants have belt loops. I’m wondering if you can tell me how you decide when to wear a belt or go without?

Beautiful color!

10. Xtof4444@gmail.com says:

Nice trousers.
    But you should eat more, my Lady, because you look thinner and thinner as months go by, and it is not nice.

Christophe

11. Minau says:

Great ensemble!

12. Candice Charmaine says:

I really like your fashion formula of classic clothing pieces + modern geometric/sculptural jewelry.

13. Dragana says:

Feeling inspired to develop my work wear too.. thanks!

you can see it here:

14. Olesya says:

These pink pants are aweson..wish I was that brave to weat them …:)

smartcasual.ie

15. antonio says:

Hello, i’m Antonio from Italia.
    I’m totally mad about PLIAD.

You’re so beautiful and charming woman. Your face is so sweet..AmaZing 😉

Do you like plaid shirts too?

antonioivano.preziuso@gmail.com