casual office style May 13, 2016

Crop Top and Flare Skirt Coordinates

bouquet of flowers with crop top and flare skirt

Happy Friday!  A few snaps from Mother’s Day last week after we picked up these blooms from my local flower obsession—The Bud Stop on Union Street here in San Francisco—and then zipped off to a celebratory brunch!  The crop top and flare skirt coordinates I wore are the comfiest pieces ever, and the skirt is long enough on most to pass at the office.  Can’t wait to get a lot of use out of these puppies all spring and summer long!

crop top flare skirtflower arrangement for mothers day jacquard knit crop top flare skirt lace up heels

SKIRT: c/o Ivanka Trump (30% off!)  |  CROP TOP: c/o Ivanka Trump (also 30% off!)  |  LACE-UP SANDALS: c/o Ivanka Trump (similar HERE, HERE, and HERE)  |  BAG: Dolce & Gabbana  |  BRACELET: Monica Vinader  |  EARRINGS: Mejuri (similar HERE and HERE)  |  LIPS: Neutrogena (combination of Berry Brown and Almond Nude)

9 Responses to Crop Top and Flare Skirt Coordinates

Always looking gorgeous top to bottom! This is such a great outfit!

2. Such a great outfit, Mary! I love that each of these pieces is versatile enough to wear with other things. I’m sure you’ll get a lot of wear from this look!

3. Dana says:

Been drooling over this set ever since you instagrammed it. PERFECTTTTT!!!!

4. Amanda J. says:

Ok I need to buy this!! The one you linked to isn’t sleeveless, is there a sleeveless option out there like yours? Can’t find it…

Sadly, it looks like the sleeveless version is sold out, so I linked to the one with elbow-length sleeves. The great thing about the addition of a sleeve is that it makes the top a bit more versatile (can wear it longer into the fall) and you won’t freeze to death at the office! : )

5. Justine says:

Love this set, perfect for so many different occasions

6. The outfit is pretty but I can’t help commenting on the beauty of the flowers 🙂

7. Kelly says:

This is such a pretty look, I especially love the skirt!

xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

8. Always cute and fresh !