casual office style Mar 25, 2016

DAY 25 — Casual Friday

casual friday work outfitcasual friday dress for work pink causal dress for workcasual friday dress   DRESS: Wayf (also comes in white!)  |  SHOES: old, similar HEREHERE, and HERE  |  BAG: Louis Vuitton, similar HERE and HERE  |  BELT: B-Low The Belt  |  NECKLACE: Melinda Maria  |  BRACELET: Monica Vinader  |  LIPS: Neutrogena (Soft Raspberry)

Here are a few more shots of the warm-weather casual Friday dress that I’m sharing today on instagram as part of the ongoing 30 Dresses in 30 Days series!  The flowy, gauzy fabric of this sucker is light as a feather, and the elastic cinched waistline makes it perfectly conducive to my favorite casual Friday tradition of hitting up my favorite burger joint for lunch : ) Happy Friday everyone!

And, to those of you who celebrate, Happy Easter!!

21 Responses to DAY 25 — Casual Friday

1. Christina says:

Pretty color on you and I love the casual look.

Christina :: Simple and Delish

Looks way better on you than the model at the linked retail site. Pretty color for spring and summer. Does it need a slip underneath?

3. This dress is perfect for spring and summer! I love the color, and it looks really pretty on you.

4. Thuy says:

Great casual dress. Doesn’t look bummy at all. Love the addition of the belt. Great choice. Pink that vibrant though is not my thing haha. But you look great.

You’re such a beautiful and elegant woman! I like the simplicity of this outfit. 🙂

6. Patricia says:

This pink is YOUR color. Also, your hair is absolutely darling!!!
    Happy Easter!
    Patricia

7. I love that dress!

Her Heartland Soul
    herheartlandsoul.com

8. Kblossoms says:

Beautiful coral dress, great for the Spring http://www.kblossoms.etsy.com

9. Maggie says:

Stunning!! This color is amazing on you 🙂

10. sindiso says:

Your style is so effortless Mary. Love it

11. Kelly says:

What a pretty look, I love the color of your dress!

xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

12. ShampooGirl says:

What a beautiful, feminine dress, and it looks beautiful on you! But your idea of casual and mine are really different. When I saw the title of your post I was thinking more on the lines of jeans and a tee. 🙂 I would wear your outfit to any dressed-up affair I attended.

I consider it casual mostly because of the fabric — a very lightweight, gauzy fabric. The silhouette is certainly a bit more dressy looking, but fabric definitely makes it casual in my book!

13. Clare says:

Hi Mary!

The color of this dress if very different in your pictures than it is on the site – yours looks more pink while the site is more orange. Which do you think is a more accurate representation in real life?

Thanks!

Hmm strange, the colors on my screen appear pretty close — maybe slightly more orange on the product page than my post, but it’s a close call for me. I would say that it’s a deep coral pink, exactly as they suggest on the product page. It isn’t a true pink, it definitely has some orange in there, but it isn’t a straight-up orange either. Somewhere nicely in-between!

14. cute smile pink lips…..pink outfits….high heals..this is very traffic
    I love it both combination you have choose…..I like view on casuals!
    …..Blue eyes hypnotise!!

15. jalna says:

Hi mary, I see the dress to shop and I want to try it buT I m from france so I want to choose the true size for me and I hesitate between the s and xs (by the way could i know what size did you take) Im a true 36 in france so in us a 4, 5.9, and 130… and 34d. Maybe you could help me with you indication did the dress is big or no…? thank you and I love you blog.