OFF-DUTY STYLE Feb 22, 2016

Cut-out Midi Skirt and Off-The-Shoulder Top

sachin-babi-cut-out-black-midi-skirt-dot-off-the-shoulder-long-sleeve-top-classic-pumps-black-white-stripe-clutch-san-francisco-cherry-blossoms-sf-style-fashion-blog-mary-orton-memorandum1sachin-babi-cut-out-black-midi-skirt-dot-off-the-shoulder-long-sleeve-top-classic-pumps-black-white-stripe-clutch-san-francisco-cherry-blossoms-sf-style-fashion-blog-mary-orton-memorandum4sachin-babi-cut-out-black-midi-skirt-dot-off-the-shoulder-long-sleeve-top-classic-pumps-black-white-stripe-clutch-san-francisco-cherry-blossoms-sf-style-fashion-blog-mary-orton-memorandum7sachin-babi-cut-out-black-midi-skirt-dot-off-the-shoulder-long-sleeve-top-classic-pumps-black-white-stripe-clutch-san-francisco-cherry-blossoms-sf-style-fashion-blog-mary-orton-memorandum5sachin-babi-cut-out-black-midi-skirt-dot-off-the-shoulder-long-sleeve-top-classic-pumps-black-white-stripe-clutch-san-francisco-cherry-blossoms-sf-style-fashion-blog-mary-orton-memorandum3sachin-babi-cut-out-black-midi-skirt-dot-off-the-shoulder-long-sleeve-top-classic-pumps-black-white-stripe-clutch-san-francisco-cherry-blossoms-sf-style-fashion-blog-mary-orton-memorandum8 sachin-babi-cut-out-black-midi-skirt-dot-off-the-shoulder-long-sleeve-top-classic-pumps-black-white-stripe-clutch-san-francisco-cherry-blossoms-sf-style-fashion-blog-mary-orton-memorandum6 sachin-babi-cut-out-black-midi-skirt-dot-off-the-shoulder-long-sleeve-top-classic-pumps-black-white-stripe-clutch-san-francisco-cherry-blossoms-sf-style-fashion-blog-mary-orton-memorandum2

SKIRT: Sachin + Babi Noir  (also HERE and HERE, similar HERE and HERE)  |  TOP: Splendid  |  CLUTCH: c/o Sole Society (old, similar HERE, HERE, and HERE)  |  SHOES: SJP Collection (similar HERE and HERE)  |  CHOKER: old, similar HERE and HERE  |  SUNGLASSES: Miu Miu  |  EARRINGS: Juliet & Company  |  LIPS: Buxom (Brooklyn)

Starting this week off with a favorite off-duty look of late.  I’m always a sucker for an all-black ensemble, and recently wore this outfit for a dressy evening of dinner and theater here in San Francisco.  I’m a huge fan of this versatile off-the-shoulder top which works as well with jeans for a more casual evening out as it does dressed up with the more formal cut-out midi skirt as styled today.  Speaking of this skirt, if you’re a fan of the overall look, you might want to check out this dress.  To. Die.

23 Responses to Cut-out Midi Skirt and Off-The-Shoulder Top

1. Christina says:

I have a very similar top from a few years ago that I love. Off the shoulder tops always look great, I should pull it out of the closet more frequently!

Christina :: Simple and Delish

2. YVESPINK says:

So cute and classy…love the skirt

3. Anca says:

You always look lovely and feminine! I have a similar top, but I have been wearing it lately. I might try to create a new outfit with it.

4. okay this look is GORGEOUS! And I SO love Sachin + Babi. I have one of their dresses and every time I wear it I get stopped and complimented. So lovely <3

5. I love Sachin & Babi! I saw them present their new collection at NYFW and it was amazing. That midi skirt is perfection. Love this outfit on you!

Wow!! I’m so impressed with this gorgeous, feminine and classy outfit! Your skirt is majestic!

7. Thuy says:

I love the skirt on you and I love Anthropologie’s stuff! I am feeling this neutral ensemble. Hope the flu has been good to you.

8. Maggie says:

This is so gorgeous! Can I come raid your closet sometime? haha

9. Kristin says:

I absolutely adore this look! I would love to know how you curl your hair to get that volume and definition and what products you use to complete the look. I think a hair how-to post is in order!

10. Love your look! So classy!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath

11. Just discovered your website and now a follower. This is a gorgeous outfit. Looking forward to reading your other posts x

12. Minau says:

Very nice look! Love the purse!

13. Edye says:

This is one of my favorite looks you’ve done! So classy and elegant <33

Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee

14. Pingback: Timeless Fashion Trends - Fashion Avenue East

15. Pingback: Timeless Fashion Trends

16. I love this dress, is beautiful! That dress for a wedding is wonderful! I just discover your line! Keep the good, work! The Lord bless, you and your staff!