conservative office style Dec 9, 2014

Partners in Crime

fashion blog for professional women new york city street style work wearfashion blog for professional women new york city street style work wearfashion blog for professional women new york city street style work wearfashion blog for professional women new york city street style work wearSkirt: Banana Republic  |  Blouse: Kate Spade (similar here, herehere and many more below)  |  Jacket: Banana Republic  |  Shoes: SJP Collection  |  Watch: Marc Jacobs (similar here, here, here & here)  |  Necklace: Jane Basch (similar here)  |  Bracelet: Kate Spade (also here) thanks to the my amazing best friend |  Polish: Essie (A-List)

It’s been a bit quieter than normal on the blog here in the past week because of lots of exciting things cooking, including some big changes made to the back end of my site.  Since most of the changes that went into effect yesterday aren’t visible, you’ll likely not notice much of a difference for now.  However, if you notice anything acting wonky, definitely shoot me an email at mary@memorandum.com.  I’ll be making up for last week’s uncharacteristically sparse posting with many more new posts during the rest of this week and holiday season, so stay tuned!  And, as always, if you’re looking for any holiday shopping ideas, check out my SHOP page which is being constantly updated.  Happy Tuesday!

check out @maryorton on instagram…

14 Responses to Partners in Crime

1. Paola says:

I love your blouse, is so chic!

I really like the different textures on this jacket. Makes it interesting.

3. Kate says:

Love this look! The polka dot blouse is perfect!

Great blouse, I like it a lot!

5. Delores says:

classic look as always
    Dee
    urbansoigne.blogspot.com

6. Allison says:

Amazing look! Very classic pieces but the details of everything make it look really fresh. Love it!

7. AIJ says:

So polished and perfect. Love!!

8. Pingback: This Week’s Favourites | Living Life to a "T"

9. Theresa says:

Easily my favorite look this week (from any blog). I’ve linked to it under my post for my favorite things this week. Come check it out : http://www.livingtoat.com/?p=2491

10. such pretty pictures! you always look so amazing

11. Natalie says:

First of all, I just took a new position in my company where I have to where business attire each day – as opposed to my former position where I’d been wearing a uniform for the last seven years! So your blog has been such an inspiration to me – thank you!

I see that in most of your posts you are not wearing stockings. How do you keep from getting blisters in heals? Do you wear those little footie stockings? They never stay put on my feet and slip out of place. I would like to NOT where stockings everyday as I now live in a tropical climate. But since stockings were part of my uniform the last 7 years it definitely is out of my comfort zone leaving them behind. Thanks!

12. Barbara Thompson says:

Love the outfit

13. tanya mint says:

We love Mary’s style and as a business wear brand we have the exact leather belted skirt and boucle tweed combo found here http://www.jeetly.com/all-products

14. Pingback: Spring Capsule Wardrobe Inspiration - Cocktails & Quinoa