casual office style Jun 19, 2014

Dots

Pants: Ann Taylor Loft (love these — they come in three different fits depending on your body type)  |  Blouse: Express  |  Jacket: Zara (love this similar one)  |  Shoes: c/o Johnston & Murphy  |  Rings: Gorjana and Kathy Kamei  |  Watch: Marc Jacobs  |  Bracelet: J. Crew  |  Polish: Essie (Fiji)

16 Responses to Dots

1. That jacket is fabulous! I love the polka dot accents too! Enjoy the sunshine 🙂

2. Julie says:

Can’t love this outfit enough! The white pants, polka dot top, and pink jacket are all perfect!

Style by Joules

3. I LOVE this outfit! I think I will just sit here and obsess over that jacket.

xo Kylie

4. Hannah says:

Love the jacket. Fits you so well. Do you get all your pieces tailored? Would love a post talking about it if you do.
    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

5. Rachel Lynne says:

One of my favorite looks of yours! This jacket is fantastic!

6. Anonymous says:

Love this look! So simple, but really beautiful and chic!

7. Lauren says:

Such a beautiful and classy look Mary! I really adore the salmon jacket with the white and polka dots. Such a chic combo. xo

8. Lyndsay says:

I can’t decide what I love most about this look, every last detail is lovely!

prosecco in the park

9. Jessy T says:

I sooo love this! Such a beautiful jacket.

jessydust.com

10. I’m curious if you could do a day about nail polish. I am currently in a business professional position and I’m not really sure what is appropriate or not. The pink you have on today looks really nice but I’m a little nervous to wear colors like that. What would be business pro/casual for nails?

11. Corbin Page says:

Love love love this outfit down to the nail polish. The pink jacket with the polka dot shirt is super cute.

Corbin
    Decor-Eat.com

12. Glenda Moore says:

I’m lovin’ dots this summer! I have a white & navy-dotted Shaped-Tee-Shirt from Lands End (that fits me like a dream right out of the package) that I often wear with a navy pin-stripe jacket & either a navy or white pencil skirt. Thanks for your blog, which inspires me with every post.

13. Those shoes! So pretty 🙂