Skirt: Zara (similar below)  |  Jacket: Calvin Klein (similar here on crazy sale and more below)  |  Shirt: J. Crew (similar blouse here – last styled here)  |  Belt: Linea Pelle (similar here and more below)  |  Necklace: Vintage (similar here)  |  Shoes: Ralph Lauren  |  Earrings: Juliet & Company  |  Sunglasses: Karen Walker

Shop the Post:

25 Responses to Vertigo

1. Amanda says:

Really love this outfit. You have inspired me to start my own blog and share some of my work attire. Thanks so much!

Looking beautiful! Great skirt and blouse!

3. Ali says:

ooooo this is perfect! so excited i can replicate this pretty closely from stuff in my closet. amazing!!!!

4. Amazing outfit! That pleated skirt is gorgeous!

5. Absolutely love this nautical look, makes me even more anxious for summer to come!
    xo Tia | http://www.bigcitytyro.com

6. Great outfit! I just love that skirt!!

7. Ally says:

In love with this skirt… its the perfect length!

8. Joules says:

Great look! The navy pleated skirt is really flowy and beautiful.

Style by Joules

9. Kate says:

Love your blog so much (have been following for a few months). Keep hoping to see you on the street, work a few blocks north! Btw, Pendleton frequently has a knife pleat skirt like yours. I have theirs in 2 colors. This one is pretty close, actually:

10. Dana says:

Oh my, I love everything about this look. Can I borrow everything? K thanks;)

Pink Champagne Problems

11. Ped says:

I love the skirt.

12. so in love with this look! just discovered your blog and adore it and your concept!

from – The Lion’s Den

13. The skirt and this whole nautical look is gorgeous Mary! You can pretty much pull any outfit off!

Enter to win 1 of 2 $25 Amazon.com gift certificates in the blog :)

14. 3girls1apple says:

That outfit is absolutely stunning! Sexy and sophisticated! xoxo

15. Hi! I love your looks. I was wondering if you had any tips for wearing white shirts that are kind of sheer b/c they are white? (Like a lightweight silk shirt.) I’m having trouble because even nude bras, if they don’t perfectly match, show through a little bit, which is a big no-no for work.

16. Anonymous says:

How do you manage to keep the belt in place?

17. Amazing look, as usual!

Astor & Fourth

18. Lanya says:

I am loving your necklace!

19. becki-c says:

That skirt is so versatile! Its showed up in a couple of outfits and it always looks super classy. The brown is perfect, not too bright and distracting, but black would blend too closely.

20. Anonymous says:

Really love those heels. Great!

21. Anonymous says:

I agree, those heels are amazing !!

22. Pingback: 10 Ways to Wear a Pleated Midi Skirt | KP FUSION