casual office style Dec 18, 2013

Winter Brights

Boots: Tory Burch  |  Pants: Banana Republic (similar here and more below)  |  Sweater: Banana Republic  |  Coat: Express  |  Hat: Banana Republic  |  Scarf: Banana Republic  |  Gloves: Coach (love these ones)  |  Belt: Linea Pelle (similar here)  |  Polish: Berry Naughty  |  Rings: Gorjana (similiar here)

Shop the Post:

14 Responses to Winter Brights

1. mary rec says:

Many colors to a great look.

2. Nothing like a pop of color in this case two colors to make a cold winter day be a bright one!

Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

Fantastic coat and sweater! Love the colours of this outfit 🙂

4. Amanda Sater says:

Such a great outfit! Love your use of color!

xo Amanda

5. emorris4 says:

Gah I have that sweater in two different colors but it looks nothing like that on me and when I size up so it’s less fitted, it just looks like a sack. Sigh. Maybe I’ll try again. <3 winter white

6. Patrícia M. says:

Love how colorful and funny this looks!

7. Anonymous says:

Cute outfit, but things are starting to look more like another iteration of the personal style blog and less like the Classy Cubicle of old, which filled a very unique, intelligent, and much-needed niche. Casual work environments already have plenty of inspired looks. The suit-and-tie corporate world was a great niche that needed filling.

• After receiving tooooons of requests for more business casual looks, I’ve woven a couple (like this one) into the line-up. Don’t worry, many more business formal looks to come ; )

• Fiona says:

Dear Mary, I am in NZ and work in a very corporate environment, where I dress appropriately and in a manner that when I am in a public place, people have been easily able to identify the industry that I work in.
        I actually very much appreciate seeing you posting some casual looks on your site, as sometimes when I had somewhere to go on a weekend, I only had very corporate or very casual, neither which were appropriate.
        Thank you very much for all of your posts, your consistently positive comments in response to your postings show what a loyal following you have and that you act as an authority to a lot of women. I have just actually completed a university assignment on blogs and I chose yours because I love it so much!
        StyleLovingKiwi

• Elizabeth, CA says:

I agree. Please provide ideas for business atire. I own tons of blazers, pencil skirts, dress shirts, sheath dresses, etc. So your blog inspires me to modernize and revitalize what is already in my closet.

8. Ally says:

LOVE that pop of pink! Perfect colors for winter

9. Oooh so pretty, I love the pops of color!

10. KP says:

I love how the mustard and pink look together, great combo of colors!

xoxo, KP